A whiter brighter natural smile
One of our most popular cosmetic dental procedures
The whitening process is an easy, pain-free way to achieve a natural-looking lighter, whiter shade for your teeth.
Teeth whitening is a common procedure and our most popular cosmetic dental treatment for good reason. It’s the lowest cost, most straight forward and achieves fantastic results.
Your teeth can be lightened to a whiter shade if they’re:
- A few shades darker than you want them to be
We know that teeth whitening can make you feel more confident and improve your smile. Some patients say, it’s like having a smile makeover.
How we whiten teeth
- Our dentists will examine your teeth and gums to check they’re in the right condition to be whitened.
- We don’t want you to go ahead if it won’t work for you (it’s unlikely to work well if you have gum disease).
You’re in control of your teeth whitening as we provide a home whitening kit. It’s easy to use, comfortable to apply and works wonders in just a few days.
- We’ll usually start the whitening process for you.
- This is then repeated by us or we’ll provide you with the gel to repeat at home
Whitening at home
Want to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home, watching TV or playing music, too easy?
Let us know your preference and we’ll talk you through the options.
Teeth whitening isn’t permanent. It can last for more than six months but it’s different for each person.
It also depends on how well you look after your teeth. It’s best to avoid stain-causing food and drink, and tobacco.
Looking for a different dental treatment?... We have plenty to offer.
We’ll be with you every step of the way.